Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions

After looking back on my resolutions from last year, I'm only really happy with the fact that I did, in fact blog more.  Next year, I'm looking to make right what I didn't this year.  So back to the drawing board...

  1. Read Through the Bible in a Year - For Christmas I asked for a Bible that is made especially for this purpose.  Although I think reading through the Bible chronologically is a worthwhile endeavor, I'm not disciplined enough to do it on my own.  I did well through Genesis and Exodus, but Numbers really slowed me down because I was reading more for understanding, and I didn't remember a lot of it the first time I read through it back in 2005.  I strongly resolve to have the Bible read in a calendar year - despite having a newborn.
  2. As for adding 5 to 10 pounds of muscle, I may had accomplished that during the summer, but I certainly lost it going into the new school year.  I'm not sure where I'm going to fit in regular exercise into my routine, but if I can carve some time out for that a few days a week, I'll be content.  This year, I want gain muscle and keep it!
  3. More Blogging!  I did well, and I'm looking to do even more this year.  With new pictures of Evelyn being taken almost daily, I don't think it will be hard to do some of those.  I'm also looking to be a bit more open and vulnerable as well.  We'll see what happens.
To read a better blog about resolutions, check this one out.

Lastly, I have Chicago's "25 or 6 to 4" stuck in my head.

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment