Friday, January 2, 2015

Suggestions Regarding Prayer

Andrea has been editing pictures of Evelyn on the main computer, so y'all going to have to wait a bit longer before I post Christmas pictures.

Preceding New Years, I take a lot of time to reflect on the year's past and what I'd like to see transformed in my life.  Over the past few years, the major change I've wanted to integrate was reading and becoming more familiar with my Bible.  It's taken a lot of time and adjustments, but I've finally found a routine for reading my Bible on a regular basis.  I am not "Reading the Bible in a Year" like I did in previous years, but it's at a decent enough pace for daily reflection and enjoyment.

I would like to do the same regarding my dismal prayer life, which has notoriously been a weaker spiritual discipline of mine since I became a Christian.  It would be super-informative and insightful for me to hear what other people do in their prayer time.  Mention things like time of day, topic/subject matter, and anything else that you have found beneficial and  transforming.

Contact me publicly or privately on this blog, Facebook, or e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. As I've experienced multiple times in my life, probably most recently with the PLoGS, a prayer group is excellent if the opportunity presents itself.

    ReplyDelete