Friday, April 23, 2010

Reasons

I am going to start writing here because some of the stuff I want to write shouldn't really be posted on the r2r.  Over the past few weeks I haven't really fully understanding the Holy Spirit in my life, which makes it difficult to write anything of quality on that site.  However, I have been aching to write lately.  Since middle school, it has been an outlet for me to mediate and organize my thoughts all the way through.  So perhaps if I dedicate myself to writing here on a regular basis, it will help my writing over on r2r.


Additionally, there have times in the past where I've wanted to write and share pictures, adventures, and other happenings in my life.  This would be a great outlet for that.


Looking forward to all the new writings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment