Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just wanted to post something today...




Falling Up  - Good Morning Planetarium

The fight is over now; the bright lights turned somehow.
The strength I have is running out; the current pulls me down.

I'm wondering
Is anybody out there? Who's cold and incomplete inside?
I can hear Him calling, "Come and follow me, my child"

The twilight burns to day with all your love displayed.
The stars they bow in awe when the lost return to you.

Draws up my heart deep from the well.
I know He's finding every lost and broken dream.


2 comments:

  1. is that falling up? what cd is this on? i have crashings, dawn escapes, and fangs. do they have another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's Falling Up!

    I think this is on two of their albums actually.

    Originally it was recorded on "Captiva," but it is also recorded on "Discover the Trees Again," which has a bunch of songs of different albums, and some are remixed a bit.

    If you have any more questions, let me know!

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete